2017 December 18, 19:05
EGSM Elects M.Video’s Board of Directors
18 December 2017, Moscow, Russia – PJSC “M.video” (RTS, MICEX: MVID), Russia’s largest consumer electronics retailer by revenue, a part of SAFMAR Group owned by Mikail Gutseriev, announces the main results of the Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting held today, on 18 December 2017.
EGSM has elected the Board of directors as follows:
· Breev Pavel Yurievich – member of the Management Board of PJSC "M.video", vice-president of “M.Video Management” LLC, executive director
· Derekh Andrey Mikhailovich – independent director
· Eliseev Vilen Olegovich – non-executive director
· Gutseriev Mikail Safarbekovich – non-executive director
· Gutseriev Said Mikhailovich – non-executive director, chairman of M.Video’s Board of Directors
· Gutseriev Sait-Salam Safarbekovich – non-executive director
· Januzs Lella – independent director
· Kalyuzhniy Maksim Gennadyevich – non-executive director
· Makhnev Aleksey Petrovich – independent director
· Mirakyan Avet Vladimirovich – non-executive director
· Preobrazhenskiy Vladimir Vladimirovich – independent director
· Tynkovan Alexander Anatolievich – General director, member of the Management Board of PJSC "M.video", President of “M.Video Management” LLC, executive director
· Uzhakhov Bilan Abdurakhimovich – member of the Management Board of PJSC "M.video", executive director
· Zhuchenko Anton Alexandrovich – non-executive director
The EGSM also has approved the Charter and the Regulation on the General Meeting of Shareholders of PJSC “M.video” in a new edition.
The biographies of the newly elected members of PJSC “M.video” Board of Directors are below.
Vilen Eliseev has been working on public and M&A deals of SAFMAR Group, holding position of Investment Director at SAFMAR Group JSC and SAFMAR Financial Investments PJSC from 2016. Prior to that, Vilen took different positions at PwC in M&A, Deal Advisory services. Vilen is a Member of the Board of Directors of Eldorado LLC. He graduated from Kuban State University and Kuban State Agrarian University, major in Finance as well as Management and Applied Information Technologies.
Maksim Kalyuzhniy has been serving as legal and corporate director at GCM Global Energy PLC from 2007. In 1998, Mr. Kalyuzhniy graduated from the People's Friendship University of Russia (RUDN). He holds Master of Law degree.